The CYM Charity organises various walks and hikes during the year for people to benefit from and they are free. Currently, most of these outdoor activities are aimed at children with ASD (Autism) or similar learning disabilities along with their families. Some of the walks and hikes are open to other groups and as we move forward there will be more opportunities to more people. All walks and hikes are fully supervised with experienced and qualified outdoor leaders plus volunteers. The aim is for those participating to enjoy the outdoors, see you new places, have new experiences, build their confidence and feel a sense of achievement in a safe and supportive way.
Upcoming walks and hikes:
- June 30th – CYM Rutland Water walk (Sunday)
- July 28th – CYM Charity Snowdon Hike (Sunday) (Open for all)
- August 7th – CYM Sherwood Forest & The Major Oak walk (Wednesday)
- August 14th – CYM Salcey Forest walk (near Northampton) (Wednesday)
- August 18th – CYM Crimpiau hike (North Wales) (Sunday)
Please see our Facebook page for more details and information on the upcoming walks and hike sand if interested in joining these activities or if you have any questions please get in touch by email to firstname.lastname@example.org